Comments by users angry at the price of the software.
Comments by other users angry at the initial commenters, stating that the initial users clearly have no idea how much time the developer put into the software.
Comments comparing the software’s price to a number of cups of coffee.
Comments stating that the user has bought the software “simply to support the developers.”
Comments pointing out the number of cheaper alternatives to the software.
Comments wherein the users states they are buying the app not for the app’s sake, but to prove a point.
Comments wherein the user states a way for the developer to have reduced the price to what they have deemed fair.
Comments wherein the commenter states the list of things they would want prior to paying for the software.
Comments that contain the phrase “lost me as a customer.”
- smnevans likes this
- 18straightwhiskeys likes this
- steelopus likes this
- kerdea likes this
- dwineman likes this
- ron-bailey likes this
- thisistheglamorous likes this
- karsonk likes this
- guillee likes this
- tbmimsthethird likes this
- girl-detective likes this
- fancycwabs said: Snarky comment about the developers having to charge extra to pay for access to the app.net api?
- joshuadelaney said: Precisely why I installed a comment blocker for for Firefox haha.
- joshuadelaney likes this
- davesnothere likes this
- kukkurovaca likes this
- scott-jackson likes this
- redcloud likes this
- ckwinny likes this
- everythinginthesky posted this